The Internal Evaluation Group (IEG) is constituted at School level by decision of the relevant School General Assembly. It comprises members of the teaching/research and academic staff. IEG members should preferably hold the position of Professor or Associate Professor. A student representative also participates in the IEG.
IEGs are responsible for:
- Planning, programming and coordinating the internal evaluation process.
- Carrying out the internal evaluation process at School level.
- Defining and circulating the procedures through which the transparency of the internal evaluation is assured (i.e., taking into account differing views, recording of communications, dealing with disagreements, etc.).
- Monitoring the completion of relevant questionnaires.
- Keeping the School’s members and relevant bodies informed of the responses to questionnaires and the results of the dialogue between students and teaching staff.
- Collecting of all the necessary data.
- Ensuring that all opinions are taken into account.
- Protecting personal data.
- Writing the Internal Evaluation Report.
- Submitting the Internal Evaluation Report to the QAU.
|School||Internal Evaluation Group (IEG)|
School of Economics, Business Administration
and Legal Studies
|School of Humanities||
|School of Science and Technology||