The external evaluation of the School of Science and Technology has been successfully completed.
The evaluation was carried out by the External Evaluation Committee which comprised the following members:
- Professor Christos Christopoulos, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Dr. Haralambos Hatzakis, Expert, CEO/President, Biotronics 3D Limited, London, United Kingdom
- Professor Petros Ioannou, Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical Engineering, Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
- Professor Efstratios Pistikopoulos, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
- Professor Dr. Ing. Nikolaos Zarzalis, Chair of Combustion Technology, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany
The site visit took place between 4-7 November 2013 at the premsies of the School of Science and Technology.
The External Evaluation Report is now available at the following link: