The IHU Quality Assurance Unit (QAU) is due to hold an event on “Academic Accreditation & Quality Assurance”. The event is aimed at International Hellenic University staff and will take place on Friday 21st February 2014.
The event aims to enhance understanding of:
- The new process of academic accreditation of programmes of study of the Hellenic Quality Assurance and Accreditation Agency (HQA).
- The experience and particularly the results of the recent External Evaluation of the School of Science and Technology.
- The Diploma Supplement Label of the International Hellenic University.
- The international accreditation of the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- The Quality Assurance Information System, which is currently under development.
Professor Maria Lazaridou, Member of the HQA, will take part in the event.
For further information please see the programme of the event: