The Hellenic Quality Assurance and Accreditation Agency (HQA) has published its Annual Report.
The report includes an overview of activities undertaken by the HQA during the second semester of 2011 and the first semester of 2012. The report focuses on the following topics:
- Membership of the HQA Council.
- “Organisation” of the HQA.
- Evaluation of academic units.
- Provision of support to higher education institutions (e.g. meetings regarding the development of Quality Assurance Information Systems).
- Scientific and other activities (e.g. conferences).
- Quality in Hellenic Higher Education.
- Action Plan.
The Report is available on the HQA website: www.adip.gr/data1/ΑΔΙΠ_ΕΤΗΣΙΑ_ΕΚΘΕΣΗ_2011-12.pdf