The external evaluation process of the School of Economics, Business Administration and Legal Studies is due to commence on 24th February 2014. The main purpose of the external evaluation is to identify good practice as well as areas in need of improvement, and also to document, present and support valid demands by the School at institutional and national level respectively.
The external evaluation will be carried out by the External Evaluation Committee which comprises the following members:
- Evangelos Dedoussis, Associate Professor of Management, American University in Dubai
- Elias Dinenis, Professor, European Institute London School of Economics and Political Science
- Dimitris Vrontis, Professor, Dean of Distance Learning, Director of Graduate Studies in Business, President , EuroMed Research Business Institute, Editor-in-Chief, EuroMed Journal of Business, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Hadjimanolis Athanasios , Professor, Management/Marketing, European University Cyprus
- Vassilios Gargalas, Professor Lehman College , City University College, US
The site visit will take place between 24-26 February 2014 at the premises of the School of Economics, Business Administration and Legal Studies at the International Hellenic University.
The Committee will subsequently draw up the External Evaluation Report which will summarise the findings of the external evaluation. The Report will be published on the website of the Quality Assurance Unit.