The external evaluation of the School of Economics, Business Administration & Legal Studies has been successfully completed.
The evaluation was carried out by the External Evaluation Committee which comprised the following members:
- Evangelos Dedoussis, Associate Professor of Management, American University in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Elias Dinenis, Professor, European Institute, London School of Economics & Political Science, UK
- Dimitris Vrontis, Professor, Dean of Distance Learning, Director of Graduate Studies in Business, President, EuroMed Research Business Institute, Editor-in-Chief, EuroMed Journal of Business, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Hadjimanolis Athanasios, Professor, Management/Marketing, European University Cyprus, Cyprus
- Vassilios Gargalas, Professor Lehman College , City University College, USA
The site visit took place between 24-26 February 2014 at the premises of the School at the International Hellenic University.
The External Evaluation Report is now available at the following link: