The IHU Quality Assurance Unit notifies Schools that the Annual Evaluation process for the academic year 2011-12 has commenced.
With the help of this process each School will be able to:
- Monitor, manage and assess the degree to which it meets its goals and objectives.
- Evaluate the services it provides.
- Identify areas for improvement.
- Manage its advancement throughout the years.
- Assess, revise and redefine the quality of its work.
As part of this process each School must submit its Annual Internal Report as well as its School Data Form, via the Quality Assurance Information System.
The deadline for submission of Annual Internal Reports and School Data Forms is Monday, 5th August 2013.