The external evaluation process of the School of Science and Technology is due to commence on 4th November 2013. The main purpose of the external evaluation is to identify good practice as well as areas in need of improvement, and also to document, present and support valid demands by the School at institutional and national level respectively.
The external evaluation will be carried out by the External Evaluation Committee which comprises the following members:
- Professor Christos Christopoulos, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Dr. Haralambos Hatzakis, Expert, CEO/President, Biotronics 3D Limited, London, United Kingdom
- Professor Petros Ioannou, Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical Engineering, Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
- Professor Efstratios Pistikopoulos, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
- Professor Dr. Ing. Nikolaos Zarzalis, Chair of Combustion Technology, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany
The site visit will take place between 4-7 November 2013 at the School of Science and Technology premises at the International Hellenic University.
The Committee will subsequently draw up the External Evaluation Report which will summarise the findings of the external evaluation. The Report will be published on the website of the Quality Assurance Unit.