The process of Annual Internal Evaluation for the academic year 2015-16 has commenced. As part of this process each School must submit its Annual Internal Report and School Data Form respectively.
The Internal Evaluation aims to assist Schools to:
- Monitor, manage and assess the degree to which they meet their goals and objectives.
- Evaluate the services they provide.
- Identify areas for improvement.
- Manage their advancement throughout the years.
- Assess, revise and redefine the quality of their work.
The Report and the Form are available in the Quality Assurance Information System. Detailed guidance on completion and submission of the Report and the Form can be found in the Users Guide available in the System.
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, 20 December 2016.